The New Statesman is proud to present the 'Virtual Fintech Summit'.
In light of the recent global developments around the COVID-19 virus, we have made the decision to bring the New Statesman 'Fintech Summit' directly to you as a virtual event. We have closely followed the advice of the WHO, Governments and health authorities and have at all times prioritised the well-being of our attendees. Current WHO guidance on COVID-19 demands creativity and we’re delighted to offer participants the opportunity to digitally engage with the industry at this critical time.
The New Statesman has partnered with an outstanding virtual platform that will bring to life the conference and change the way we host our event for years to come, with a focus on expanding the level of delegate engagement that our live events have done in the past.
This world-class virtual summit presents the opportunity to showcase your organisation and engage with influential decision-makers. Attendees can share ideas, innovations, initiatives and take part in virtual chats and private 1-2-1 conversations. There will also be the opportunity to engage with presentations on the main stage, and in Q&As with the speakers and sponsors.
Thought leaders and senior figures will virtually present throughout the day to examine current regulations, key trends and developments. Presentations include:
The aim of the conference is to enable the attending delegates to find new ways of driving profitability through innovation. We'll be exploring a range of topics, including:
Delegates will attend from financial institutions including:
Delegate titles include:
In light of the Covid-19 global impact, this is the perfect opportunity for you to connect and meet Senior-level delegates from the Financial Services industry including retail, commercial and investment banks, challenger banks and insurance companies, attend virtual keynotes and panels hosted by industry leaders and communicate with international delegates and speakers.
Simply register, login on the day and get ready to connect and learn. With the right network at your fingertips, learning and connecting have never been so easy.
For our Delegates:
For our Sponsors:
Your booth just the way you want it and more. Take a quick look at all the new functions your Virtual Booth is capable of.
● Experiences from “war” stories – what we have learnt from COVID-19 events
● As customers flock to digital banking through the crisis are they getting what they need?
● How do established institutions and new entrants work together to achieve success
● What financial services companies need to consider to prepare for the future
● Banks, insurance firms and fintechs – best ways to approach partnerships, challenges and expectations from the firms in order to generate value
● The pandemic’s effect on fintechs: has it reset their relationships with financial institutions?
● Putting a brake on fintechs vs focussing on collaboration
● How are financial institutions utilising fintechs to their advantage in today’s market
● Partnering at scale – examining practical examples where fintechs have partnered with incumbents and successfully scaled to cope with multi market and large customer base
• How can lenders effectively assess credit risk during and post the COVID-19 crisis?
• How OakNorth’s dual-pronged business model as a Bank and a Platform is helping it turn this threat into an opportunity
• SMB lending on both sides of the pond: how are lenders managing?
• PPP, BBL, CBILS, Main Street…so many government finding schemes to support businesses – how do we make sense of them all?
• Is this crisis the opportunity fintech’s been waiting for to prove itself, or the end of those that were unable to shift the unit economics?
• Successfully implementing AI, Big Data, Cloud and ML
• How much has Robo-Advisors evolved and what can they do for banking?
• Applying biometric technologies on to the world of Fintech
• The future of payments
● What are the strategic opportunities afforded by open banking and what value it offers to consumers?
● Transforming to an API ecosystem
● How can fintech be used as a force for good?
● Latest emerging trends
● The history of platforms in financial services
● How platforms will emerge as a business model post-PSD2
● Benefits of platforms in banking
● Use cases of successful banking platforms today
● How can banks compete in the platform ecosystem
● Big Data privacy and GDPR - is it affecting ability to innovate?
● What still needs to be done to improve security protection in finance
● Digital transformation: benefits, drawbacks and use cases
● Understanding what makes first class design
● Why delivering engaging customer journeys can drive customer adoption and satisfaction
● How focussing on the user can drive efficiency and quality
● Designing for diversity and inclusion – how will technology evolve and support delivering journeys relevant to a broad spectrum of users
● Applying customer management tools and best practices
● What is the next big thing in the financial sector?
● Will incumbents go out of business or take over FinTechs instead?
● Does COVID-19 mean we need to focus on sustainable finance?
● Assessing how crypto is changing Fintech and what it means for the financial economy
● Is Facebook Libra changing the cryptocurrency outlook?
To be announced soon
ReadID is the leading NFC-based mobile identity verification provider. ReadID originated from research at the Dutch fintech company InnoValor and is now a solution for mobile identity verification using NFC and smartphones that is adopted quickly in different sectors and application areas where fraud prevention is key, such as banking, border control and digital signing.
ReadID leverages what people already have: government-issued identity documents with contactless RFID chips and NFC-capable smartphones. Among our reference customers are known banking institutions like ING, Rabobank and Den Norske Bank, trust service providers including SK ID Solutions and Digidentity, but also organizations like The Dutch police and the UK Government for the EU settlement scheme.
Devo unlocks the full value of machine data for the most instrumented enterprises. The Devo Data Analytics Platform addresses the explosion in volume of machine data and the crushing demands of algorithms and automation, enabling IT and security teams to realize the transformational promise of machine data. Devo Security Operations is the next-gen SIEM that provides analysts with an integrated workflow that closes the gap between detection and response. Built on top of a scalable data analytics platform, Devo Security Operations combines advanced threat detection, threat investigation, forensic analysis and threat intelligence, all with an entity-based approach.
Capitalbay.News, an independent and responsible media network caters to news consumers throughout the world with its clear, unprejudiced, and accurate news reporting. Our insightful reports cover key areas like World News, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Finance, Technology, Gaming, Politics, Forex, Business, Entertainment, Health, Fitness, Legal, Privacy, Security, and much more.
Learn more at https://www.capitalbay.news/
SmartMoneyMatch connects the global investment community.
It’s free to use and offers the following opportunities. Go to:
Additionally, all users have a company and a personal profile page where their activities or offerings—as an asset manager, investor, or service provider—are displayed.
Register now free on https://www.SmartMoneyMatch.com
Global Sector Head for Banks Research, Co-Head of the FinTech Group and Head of MENA Research, Citi
Nadine Placzek - Nadine.Placzek@newstatesman.co.uk